APPLY for Ventura Lambrate 2015
The final call for entries is open until Thursday 5th of February.
You can apply now for Ventura Lambrate 2015 (14 – 19 April, Salone del Mobile)!
Our international call goes out to:
- designers / design studios
- design labels/ creative brands
- design collectives
- cultural institutions/ galleries/ museums
- companies with exceptionally creative projects and installations
The following selection criteria will be considered:
- new; never been shown before
- aesthetic harmony
- high quality
- professionalism of the exhibitor
Ventura Lambrate wants to stimulate and show cross-disciplinary collaborations, processes and experiments that are part of the making of design projects, and conceptual ideas with fascinating content.
Special attention goes out to:
- projects related to fashion
- projects related to science & technology
How to apply:
Please note that an application fee of 35 euros (ex VAT) is required during the application procedure. This fee is refundable in case of selection.
In order to complete your application you will be required to submit your details together with the following information about your project:
- A message with introduction
- Completely filled in application form
- Your profile/ portfolio
- Concept of the project you are planning to show and names of the designers involved
- Visuals/sketches of the project or, if not available yet, of your latest works
- Photos of previous exhibitions/presentations
What happens next:
- Organisation in Design will confirm receipt of your completely filled in application form and materials whithin one week from the sending date.
- The art directors of Ventura Lambrate will carefully review your complete application during the selection procedure.
- You will receive notice whether you are selected to be part of Ventura Lambrate 2015 during the final selection procedure (approximately 1 month after February 5, 2015*).
- In case of successful selection, Organisation in Design will send you one or more personalised space proposal(s).* Please note that the timing of the selection procedure will depend on the amount of applications received.