The first selection round for Ventura Lambrate 2016 (12 - 17 April, Milan Design Week) is now open and will close on 11th of December, 2015.
Ventura Lambrate 2016 will focus on the following themes and elements:
- Pioneering and fresh design research, projects and prototypes;
- Project and product collections in line with current progress in technologies, materials, productions methods, etc;
- Immaterial and forward looking design: sound and video design, performances, interactive design, robots and artificial creativity;
- Social design, projects that helps to improve the quality of life;
- Crossovers between the design world and other disciplines.
We will be glad to receive all applications. So start your application right here: APPLY NOW!
What happens next?
1. Organisation in Design will confirm receipt of your application;
2. The art directors of Ventura Lambrate will carefully review your complete application during the selection procedure;
3. You will receive notice whether you are selected to be part of VL 2016 or you will be updated about the stage of the review of your application by mid-December*;
4. In case of successful selection, Organisation in Design will send you one or more personalised space proposal(s).
* Please note that the timing of the selection procedure will depend on the amount of applications received.
In case of specific questions about Ventura Lambrate 2016, feel free to mail us at [email protected]. We will be glad to personally answer any inquiries.