The first selection round for Ventura Lambrate 2014 (8th – 13th April, Milan Design Week) is now open and due January 10th, 2014.
Organisation in Design invites those listed below to send in their application (free of charges) for Ventura Lambrate 2014.
- international designers/ design studios
- design academies
- design collectives
- cultural institutions and galleries
- design labels and creative brands
- interesting design and lifestyle related initiatives
What happens next:
- After we have received your application form and all required materials we will confirm receipt of your complete application.
- The curators of Ventura Lambrate, Margriet Vollenberg & Margo Konings, will carefully review your application during the selection procedure.
- You will receive notice whether you are selected to be part of VL2014 during the selection procedure or up to 2 weeks after the application deadline*.
- In case of successful selection Organisation in Design will submit you one or more personalised space proposal(s).
* Please note that the timing of the selection procedure will depend on the amount of applications received; Organisation in Design is able to update you about the stage of review, not earlier than 6 weeks from the confirmed receipt of your application.
** Use Adobe Reader to open and edit the application form (in case your browser opens the pdf as a new page, save it first as a document on your desktop and then re-open it with Adobe Reader to edit). Applications containing large files can be sent, together with the application form, via wetransfer to the same email address.
***Join our Ventura Project newsletters to receive the news about VL2014 directly in your mailbox.