APPLY for Ventura Lambrate 2015
The first call for entries for Ventura Lambrate 2015 (14 – 19 April, Salone del Mobile) is now closed.
Our international call goes out to:
- designers / design studios
- design labels/ creative brands
- design collectives
- cultural institutions/ galleries/ museums
- companies with exceptionally creative projects and installations
The following selection criteria will be considered:
- new; never been shown before
- aesthetic harmony
- high quality
- professionalism of the exhibitor
Ventura Lambrate wants to stimulate and show cross-disciplinary collaborations, processes and experiments that are part of the making of design projects, and conceptual ideas with fascinating content.
Special attention goes out to:
- projects related to fashion
- projects related to science & technology
How to apply:
- Use Adobe Reader to open and edit the application form (in case your browser opens the pdf as a new page, save it first as a document on your desktop and then re-open it with Adobe Reader to edit it).
- Submit your application (application form + all required material) to milano(at)organisationindesign
- Applications containing large files can be send, together with the application form, via wetransfer to the same email address.
How does the selection procedure work:
- Organisation in Design will confirm receipt of your application form and all required materials, within 1 week from the sending date
- The curators of Ventura Lambrate will carefully review your complete application during the selection procedure
- You will receive notice whether you are selected to be part of Ventura Lambrate 2015 during the first selection procedure and in any case before 30 January 2015*
- In case of successful selection Organisation in Design will send you one or more personalised space proposal(s)* Please note that the timing of the selection procedure may slightly differ, as it depends on the number of applications received.