THE VENTURA INTERIEUR CALL FOR ENTRIES IS NOW CLOSED
Ventura Interieur will be part of Biennale Interieur (17-26 October 2014) for the second time in a row, representing a curated event based on the successful concept behind the Ventura Projects. Ventura Interieur 2014 is especially looking for international designers, studio’s, collectives, new labels and brands, academies, institutions and design councils to show the audience a great selection of contemporary design. The main location of Ventura Interieur will be the Buda Island: the historical and cultural district in the city center of Kortrijk. Only a few minutes away from the Kortrijk Xpo fairgrounds, when taking the shuttle service. Why apply for Ventura Interieur?
- Show your work at one of the biggest design events of northern Europe,
- Be part of the cutting-edge exhibition curated by Ventura Projects,
- Present your work to a large audience of professional visitors,
- Expand your network with retailers, architects, manufacturers and suppliers,
- Receive international media attention.
The call for entries is now officially closed. Still interested in taking part, drop a line to Esther Mannaerts at apply(at)organisationindesign.com